Chiropractic Care in Rapid City, SD
Come to Rapid City for customized chiropractic care.
- Professional Doctor
- Personable Staff
- South Dakota’s Newest Treasure
Our Rapid City chiropractic clinic is here for you! Call us at (605) 718-1038 to schedule your appointment today!
Most people aren’t aware of how many health problems can ultimately be traced back to the spine. The spine protects our spinal cord which is how the brain delivers energy to every single one of our vital organs. With different stresses in our lives, some sudden like falls, auto accidents, or sporting injuries or some that occur over time with bad posture, our spinal bones (vertebrae) and/or spinal curves shift out of normal alignment. In chiropractic, we can do these shifts “SUBLUXATIONS”. Subluxation of these bones or whole curves puts stress on the spinal cord and/or nerves that inhibits the nervous system from working properly and thus your organs not being able to function fully. Over time, this begins to appear in an individual as symptoms such as: fatigue, high/low blood pressure, shortness of breath, asthma, allergies, acid reflux, heartburn, indigestion, ear infections, headaches, neck pain, back pain, sciatica, constipation, diarrhea, numbness, tingling, weakness, etc.
At Thrive Family Chiropractic, we are a Rapid City Chiropractic Clinic that helps individuals and families find the root cause of their health problem, and correct it at the source. We can develop a program of treatment which is fully customized to you and your circumstances. This will help achieve the maximum potential of healing for you and your family, and work towards eliminating what has been holding you back for your life.
Types of chiropractic treatment we provide
We can treat a variety of health conditions
At our chiropractic clinic, we are trained professionals in the most advanced spinal biomechanic rehabilitation technique in the world today, and are capable of getting to the bottom of any problem you have, so it can be treated effectively, rather than to continue to mask the problem with drugs, medication, and various “quick fixes”. Corrective care chiropractic is a non-invasive form of treatment that aims to promote optimal body function and structure for long term benefit and more permanent change. Here is what we do differently that helps us achieve phenomenal results for our patients where other systems have failed:
- Chiropractic Adjustments – this generally involves specific adjustments to the spine to reset your brain and nervous system to your new posture, so you can start healing and functioning back to 100% as fast as possible. If dealing with pain or other symptoms, it helps decrease the inflammation on the nerves and calms down your symptoms.
- Spinal Mirror-Image Exercises – to help strengthen muscles supporting the spine. They will help improve overall movement, and will help strengthen your new, strong posture.
- Spinal Remodeling w/ Traction – to stretch your shortened muscles and ligaments, and remold your spine into your new posture for better spinal cord function and better overall health.
We have helped patients with:
- massage therapy – skilled therapeutic massage professionals can relax your inflamed muscles and nerves, so you’ll be able to perform at your best after treatment
- headaches and migraines – if you’ve been suffering from headaches or migraines, we’ll be able to diagnose the cause of them, and develop a program of treatment which lessens their severity and frequency
- scoliosis – if you or your youngster have been suffering from scoliosis, we can help reduce the impact of the disease, and encourage the spine to a more nearly normal curvature
- sciatica – sometimes the pains which shoot through your lower leg can be downright disabling, and we may be able to find out exactly what’s causing them in your case, so they can be relieved
- sports injuries – anyone who has sustained a sports injury could have serious damage done to their spinal column, and our diagnostic equipment will discover this, and allow us to formulate an appropriate program of healing
- whiplash – auto accident injuries are not always recognized in the immediate aftermath of a crash, so it’s always best to have yourself checked out after suffering a whiplash incident.
- Neck pain– if you have neck pain, we’ll find out where your pain is originating from and come up with a customized plan for long term relief.
- Back Pain– 8 out of 10 Americans will experience back pain in their lifetime. If you are in the majority, it doesn’t have to be that way. We will find exactly what is causing that pain, and make a plan to try and eliminate that pain for good.
- Organ Issues– We have helped countless people improve their nervous system function which improves their organ function. Symptoms such as decreased energy levels, fatigue, ear infections, tinnitus, visual disturbances, allergies, shortness of breath, asthma, heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, fertility issues, and erectile dysfunction to name a few.
If you should have any questions about whether corrective care chiropractic is the right approach for any kind of health concern, pain or discomfort you’re feeling, by all means contact us right away. Don’t suffer a minute longer than you have to – let Dr. Kilby diagnose the underlying cause of your pain, and together we can collaborate on a program which will have you back living the life you were made to live.